ZAMIL India plant is a vertically integrated setup with in-house design and development facilities including a psychometric laboratory. Besides the air-conditioner’s assembly processes following manufacturing facilities are available:
- Sheet Metal Shop with power presses ranging from 63 TON to 400 TONs
- Heat Exchanger Shops both for conventional copper tube heat exchangers and highly efficient cost effective MCHX (Micro Channel Heat Exchanger) Aluminum Coils
- Injection Molding Shop with capacity up to 1200 TON
- Tube Shop with in-house facility to manufacture copper tubings
- Paint Shops for powder coating
ZAMIL’s Heating, Ventilation, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems are designed to maintain good indoor air quality through adequate ventilation with filtration and provide total thermal comfort.
HAVC systems are among the largest energy consumers in any premise. The choice and design of the HAVC system makes the difference in any living and working environment. This is why we strive to design quality systems that are cost-competitive while successfully providing quality air, lower energy cost and easier maintenance.
- Paint Shop
- Injection molding
- Ultrasonic blower welding
- Indoor Unit Line / Special Projects
- CNC Machine
- R&D Facility
- System Tubing shop